Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

More Morning Poems 

The Novice's Prayer

Let me
put my foot
only in your footsteps
and feel with you as we go.

May I raise my arm
through the very air currents
which flow unceasing
around your body
and enter me as love.

Let my breath
become pure,
a fit vehicle
for your inspiration,
infusion of primal joy,
and exhalation,
by which the worlds are made.

Someday I will
see your face,
discover your name.

copyright, Dorothy Walters

The Wildflower

You are not Jesus.
You are not Brahma.
Even great Buddha
with his mystic smile
cannot contain you.

You are the delicate scent
of a wildflower
which escapes the desert,
overflows the world,
perfuming everything
in its path
with secret love.

copyright, Dorothy Walters


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?