Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Wherever You Are 

For years, my Texas friend Jeannine and I have kept in touch through e-mail and telephone conversations, sharing our spiritual and creative journeys and offering support to one another. We have each been grateful to have some other person to tell when unusual or even bizarre kundalini phenomena occurred, for these are often not the sort of happenings you would want to reveal to just anyone.

A few years ago, when her professor husband retired, they moved to a rural area near Austin. Oh, my, I thought, she will never meet anyone there who will understand her kundalini journey, or even have heard of the subject of kundalini.

How wrong I was. Jeannine has found, in this basically out of the way place, several kindred souls. In fact, she discovered two others who are also dealing with radical kundalini transformation (one an acupuncturist and the other an energy worker.) The three now meet regularly to meditate together in a simple but profound way. They merely hold hands and let the sweet energies circulate among them. Jeannine says it is one of the deepest and richest experiences she has had, and suggests that in our current stage of evolution, we are forming groups with similar travelers to enhance our mutual progress.

I think she is right. About twenty years ago, when I was living in near total spiritual isolation, I wrote in my journal (in a kind of channeled entry) that at first, the journey for each awakening one would be extremely lonely, for we would have few or no companions to accompany us along the way. But, as time progressed, more and more of us would experience kundalini awakening, and ultimately the phenomenon would spread rapidly to critical mass and the leap to the new stage of evolution.

As Jeannine commented, kundalini now seems to be occuring virtually everywhere, even in such unlikely places as out of the way small towns in Texas.

And, my early journal entry also foresaw the creation of "soul groups", spirits connected in fundamental ways, even though each participant retained a separate identity. And such bands are forming here and there, in various ways, as if some guiding intelligence were orchestrating the entire event.

Recently, I met with a group of women to organize our own women's spirituality circle. We began with a twenty-minute silent meditation. Usually, I get little out of this kind of meditation, and often sit more or less fidgeting and wondering how soon the session will be over. My subtle energies retreat in shyness, unwilling to manifest in such an unprotected setting.

This time, something unexpected occurred. For the first time ever in such a setting, the bliss energies stirred and then bloomed into full ecstasy as we sat in silent communion. I realized that something quite special had happened. For me it was a break though experience, as if my bliss body had finally lost its shyness and was ready at last to "come out" in public.

Whatever is going on, Jeannine and I agree that we feel extremely blessed to be part of the process as it proceeds toward its own destined end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?