Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Two Meditation Poems 

Last weekend, I attended a retreat with my newly formed women's spirituality group. We gathered on the northern California coast in a location of indescribable beauty, located right on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific. During our meditations, two poems "came through" unexpectedly:

Meditation One

I am not a Buddhist
nor am I a yogi.

My robe has no
special emblem
or design.

My Great Teacher
is Silence.

I sit here now
listening.


Meditation Poem Two

It is happening again.
O, my soul opening!
Such love, such beauty
dissolving all boundaries.

How can I bear this
sudden influx
of joy?

(Dorothy Walters, Gualala, October 23-24, 2004)





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?