Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Healing Angels 

Several years ago, when I was attending a full moon chanting ceremony at a Tibetan Buddhist center in Boulder, Colorado, I sensed a small band of "spirit monks" enter and take positions beside each of us. The bliss currents were strong as they seemed to join our chanting. They were small, robed, and loving beings.

Somehow, I thought of this incident on Sunday, when I joined with a small circle of friends to offer healing to all those in need, the one lying before us and all others as well. This time, I did not feel actual "bliss currents", but the air itself seemed to fill with an unknown, palpable presence. And this prayer came to me:

Let healing angels come among us,

stand beside us, each one.

Reveal to us, finally, the truth

of unconditional love,

help us discover

who we are.


copyright, Dorothy Walters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?