Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Merrilee's Morning 

To see earlier descriptions of Merrilee's experience of awakening, see:

October 11th - Kundalini and Sex
October 26th - Divine Union
November 1st - Kriyas, Inner Visions, Hidden Messages
November 4th - Merrilee and Mechtild of Magdeburg
November 8th - More from Merrilee
November 12th - Merrilee's Journey Continues
November 15th - Merrilee's Journey Continues
November 18th - Merrilee's Story Continues--A Study in Contrasts
November 20th - Merrilee's Mystical Vision
November 26th - Merrilee Encounters the Shadow
November 27th - Merrilee Experiences Visions of the Cross and the Crucifixion
November 30th - Merrilee's States of Consciousness


As many of you are aware, Merrilee is undergoing a continuing unfolding of her Kundalini process. Here is a brief description of her typical work morning, just to provide a bit of context for her ongoing descriptions.

11/28/2005, Merrilee wrote:

You know what happens to me? I drive to work and listen to music and sing for about 25 minutes. And then I listen to more music on the van, usually Gregorian chant or Hildegard or Jonathan Goldman, for about 45 minutes. While on the van, I generally start to go into an altered state, i.e. my Inner Beloved comes to the fore, and I start thinking about things of a mystical nature.

By the time I get to work, my Inner Beloved is usually running the show - although not always, especially if I am having a crabby morning and/or I'm not feeling well. Anyway, after I go buy coffee and eggs in the company cafeteria, I sit down to write to you, often in this altered state - this state which makes me feel all mystically mushy!

Meanwhile, to respond to your e-mail from last night -

Regarding James Twyman's book about the extraordinary things people can do, you wrote:
"And then I think, But these things are not possible.....are they?"

I think I experience something similar to what you do - a kind of cognitive dissonance, where it's hard to believe that people can do these amazing things, even as I seem to be doing some amazing things! I've had to expand my belief system around the "magical" things people can do. And still sometimes I have a hard time believing what people can do, even as I have a hard time believing what I have done. Sometimes I think I must have been dreaming or misremembering or that what I think happened really didn't happen.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?