Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Way of the Energies 

Yesterday, I spent much of the morning putting up a rather lengthy post about certain inner images I have experienced lately, both in dream and meditation. I mentioned that I was especially pleased, because I have not seen such images for a very long time.

But, before I could get the post published, indeed at the very last minute, the blogger site failed, and I lost my piece that I had spent so much time on.

So, here is a less polished summary of what I had intended, a description I had written earlier for friends. Before I begin this part, I should also mention that I had a visitor in a "dream" recently, someone I did not know or recognize, who pressed her forehead against mine and held it there for some time. Who was she? Did she open the third eye, virtually asleep for so long? When I went to the movies later that day, I saw a picture of Martina Martinolova (or whatever her name is) in the window of a bookstore, and her face reminded me of my visitor. I have no idea if Martina (who was coming to S. F. to do a book signing) made a call on me, or why, or if it was simply some woman of similar features.

Here is what I wrote for my friends:(please forgive the odd spacing--a result of copying an e-mail that was sent from another e-mail)

I am continuing to meditate and experience energy flow through
listening to Tibetan chanting , and this morning I actually "saw" an
image of a luminous Buddha, who then became a young Buddha, holding
a sceptre or perhaps a large vajra . He was very delicate of
features, and seemed to have many other Buddhas (from the past)
lined up behind him.
>
> For me, this inner image is significant, since I haven't seen any
visual images for years.
>
> And then, Beth, just now, as I was typing, and listening to some
Tibetan-like more New Age music (just trying it out to see what it
was like), I saw in my mind's eye an image of the sole of a foot,
with the chakra at the instep. Michael had mentioned healing, and
so I offered healing for the foot at this chakra, and offered a kiss
of healing there.
>
> I think my "third eye" is waking up a bit. I talked with my friend Andrew
on the phone yesterday, and of course he has powerful inner
connections. I think I am getting more in touch with seen images
from the inner realms, and also with others in this way. Thus
my "meditations" including the energy flows can be dedicated
more fully to those I know who are in need, and to humanity as a
whole.
>
Today, I also saw various images during my moving meditation. I played no music (it was Sunday, and others in the building were at home), but did simple chi gong exercises, which aroused the energies, but without the intensity of those which flowed with the Tibetan chanting.

Almost immediately, I saw a "teacher" come in. He was Asian, possibly Chinese or Korean, and wore a colorful silk robe. He had one of those strange hats (with a kind of flat piece on top, the hat itself fastened by string under his chin.) I was "told" to bow to "the Master," and of course, was not really happy with this, since on principle I reject "masters" and prefer simple teachers. But, as I began to move, this little poem presented itself, and it made things clearer:

The Way of the Master

He is called
the Master
because he controls
the energies.

The Way of the Energies
leads
to God.

The Way of God
leads to
the Original Source.

The Original Source
contains all that is.

(April 16, 2006)

(I recognize that this little poem contains ideas basic to Taoism, so it is not truly original. But I felt that these simple sentences offered a very satisfying summary of ultimate truth--really all we need to know.)

And, as I continued my chi gong movements, I saw two other images (teachers) come through. One was a female Buddha, but she was not very distinct. I saw her as a "vajra holder" (vajra or scepter resting on her left arm) Then I saw the face of a young man with black hair whose beard fell in rather long strands, similar to certain depictions of saints or disciples of earlier times.

Over the years I have in meditation "seen" teachers from many, many cultures and traditions. The same one never appears twice. I am always surprised (as I was today, especially by the first "master"), but grateful for the instruction.

Now I shall try to post this message, and hope it gets through.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?