Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Beautiful Poem by Eric Ashford 

Here is another beautiful poem by Eric Ashford. He is truly an inspired poet, often writing several in one day. Here is his latest. It describes in a most moving way his own experience of opening to kundalini.

falling apart in the Ravishing

What I remember most is the vibrancy.
You fall in love
you bang your head on invisible walls,
that is a good thing
you like this contact with your mind.
A mind you take out and look at:
It is like a bruised flower
heavy with sensual aromas.
You want to keep it in a vase forever
just like this
but nothing lasts.
When it falls apart
you breathe in the flavor
of God.

A red hibiscus.
Lusts turning to colorless delights.
I like the word “lust” now.
I use it a lot in my everyday speech.
Friends become wary
so I talk about the vibrancy,
without the sexual connotations
of Shakti rising.

I am in the Opening,
that is what I called it:
The Opening.

A ravishing mouth
pulling apart atoms
to make a fountain of my soul.
I am in love
with my own dissolution.
I adore my shaking body
as it thunders silently into lightning.

I write.
I keep on writing love letters to myself.
It helps but it’s hard to type
or hold a pen
when you are the sexual play-thing
of the Universe.


copyright, Eric Ashford
jueves, mayo 25, 2006

see his blogs at:

http://starlightandmoonglow.blogspot.com

also see "Shakti" in the "She" blog.

http://goddessthemes.blogspot.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?