Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 10, 2006

More Poems from Eric Ashford 

Eric Ashford continues to pour out his amazing poems of love to the Goddess. As one reader said, "Poetry blazes from his pen." I consider him one of the finest poets around, and again enourage you to look at his blogs (http://goddessthemes.blogspot.com/ ) Read his profile to discover his other sites.


heartbreaking joy

The Goddess woos you
with a heartbreaking joy.

There is always pain
as your masks fracture one by one
but that too is Her tenderness.

The brittle boned scaffolding
of your mind topples over.
Your dismay is in Her care
as She pulls you aside
to watch it collapse
in the slow motion replay
of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

She wounds you with the only remedy
that can heal the dead.
Her heartbreaking compassion
is to let that charade of yourself
decline and dwindle

with no hope of recovery
from the pain of Her love.

*******************************

a bloom in the open mouth of bliss

The Goddess is dancing again.
Her wild tarantella surges
through every cell and sinew.
Shakti rising, they call it
but it is more a ravaging.
A molestation so loving
that flesh itself speaks
with the wild prayers of a forest fire
to become this blood-soaked
siren song of being.

I am an image of what love becomes
when it falls for itself.
A light slays my ghosts today.
Immodestly I demand
more transfusions of intimacy.
More onslaughts of Her tenderness.

I want more.
I want to be Her own delight
as She shudders and wails
in this tussled bed of surrender.
To feel Her pleasure in me
as She pushes upwards through
my striving stems of desire
to bloom
in the open mouth of Her bliss.

************************************

Nectar

Daylight
and I am scooped out of the dark
like nectar.

You breathe me out
and fashion Your heart to fit mine.
I am out of the broken nest
of the past and future.

Lovers make do
with each other.
Turning away from their faults
but I have grown
to be Your own memory.

Nothing is between us
but the sky of this moment.

(copyright, Eric Ashford)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?