Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Esoteric Meditation 

I have often gone into a bookstore and felt gentle sacred energies circulating in the atmosphere. Sometimes these will flow from a particular volume, as if it wants to connect with us or even be selected and taken home.

Early in the afternoon today, I tried to do some Taoist movements, but then gave up when I felt too "heavy" to continue. But later, as I was searching for a particular book in my bookshelf of sacred texts, I began to feel sweet, soft energies emanating from the volumes in front of me. It occurred to me that I might be able to pick up even more of these delicate vibrations simply by sitting there with my palms lifted toward the shelves.

And indeed, that is precisely what happened. I sat there for several minutes, relishing these delicious energies, thinking, "My--what an easy way to meditate." The flow was especially noticeable in the arms, especially in the wrists and elbows.

I wonder if Michael is right, that earth is now getting more and more "energetic transmissions" from the higher planes, and hence we are able to experience ever more refined and esoteric vibrations.

I think this is the time for all of us to go forward, to continue to explore and discover. Something is urging us ahead, all the while holding us in love.

Blessings to all.

Dorothy

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?