Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 07, 2006

Esoteric Acupuncture 

Recently, a friend told me about a method called "Esoteric Acupuncture." This is a method developed by Mikio Sankey, whose books are available on Amazon. You can also look him up on the internet at www.esotericacupuncture.com/spirit In the section called "spirit path pattern," various diagrams and sacred geometric patterns are presented, which explain the approach in its inner intentions. The acupuncturist is instructed to follow these instructions in order to "install" certain esoteric frequencies for strengthening, say, the Heart Chakra, and other upper chakras. One suggestion (from my friend) is that, since you are working on the etheric body, not the physical body, the needling need not be deep. Apparently a brief stimulation is sufficient.

Now, of course, once I read of this I was eager to experience it. My friend (who is an acupuncturist) mentioned that she had done it on herself. But how could I do such a process on myself, since I knew little about acupuncture, and, besides, some of the points were on the back, where I could not reach.

Today was a day of sweet and subtle energy flows. I noticed especially the currents around the face, ears, and eyes. So I was in an especially sensitive state. I decided to sit on the floor and experiment with some of the acupressure techniques described in Tarthang Tulku's book "Kum Nye Relaxation, Part 1." This book is an excellent guide to self treatment of various kinds. I recommend it to anyone who wants to explore such areas.

Once I got settled and began to study the illustrations of the various key acupressure points, it occurred to me that perhaps one actually didn't need to press the material body at all. And, just then, a mental image of a geometric form, similar to that presented in Sakey's text, came into my consciousness. So I held the image (now located in my upper body), and did feel energies awaken at various key points, such as shoulders and neck. After a few minutes, I received another image, this time a geometric form which rested inside my head, again with key points noted. Once more, I meditated on this diagram, and felt sweet energies flow.

It then occurred to me that, since my eyes are my weakest points, I should ask for help with them. And I received another (smaller) diagram, more or less like a vertical diamond. This three-dimensional form rested in the center of each eye.

This is a fascinating technique. It draws you into a closer relationship with your inner guide, who will lead you always into deeper and deeper realms of exploration. As one of my friends noted (about the spiritual journey itself), "It's the only game in town."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?