Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Poem by Eric Ashford 

The following amazing poem appeared on Eric Ashford's blog site today. Wonderful, Eric! Many thanks for reminding us what it is to fall into the Mother's arms full force, never even looking behind.

(from the following blogsite):
She

Exploring the infinite aspects of the Goddess




she is passionate

They told us not to be together like this.
They said we should be one
and indivisible like light.

They told us not to yearn
or long for the touch
of this delicate ravishing presence.

They said:
Every desire is an attachment.

I saw that even their words
attached themselves
to their sticky minds.

I saw the Goddess dance
and She was my lust for life.

I am clinging to my love.
I am desiring Her
with every bloodstained
intimation of self.
With all the painted
transient flight of my identity.

I am encroaching on the impossible.
I am trampling over every wisdom
just to kiss the face of love.

copyright, Eric Ashford

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?