Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Poem by "Cloud of Unknowing" 

A few days ago I received a note and this poem from someone who has had a very recent kundalini awakening experience. He says of the poem:

I feel like I should share this poem with you that I wrote last week....actually it wrote itself but my pen made the movements, even though it seemed like the poem was coming from somewhere else.

*************************

Recite! Recite Again as you did long ago,

You thought you had forgotten Me but there was just a

veil between us

I have lifted it again

I am All

The bliss eternal, triumphant

I contain all that is

Matter form energy

All are my thoughts

Changing and surging throughout time

You are my creation

A creation of love

I made you from my essence

You had forgotten this

But you remember again

I contain all forms, male and female, both and neither

Forms you know not on this world but on others

Here I often take the male form

But for you the Female

Remember that while I am the Goddess for you I am

the God for others, Shiva, Khrishna, Buddha, Christ,

Yahweh, Jehovah, all are me for I am one

Different names for the same Absolute.

I have taken the mask of the Goddess so you can

remember me

You remember me best in this form

Others do not

This form is not for them but for you

Remember that this is but the Mask for something

even more beautiful

Beauty and bliss that would melt your soul

Dissolve your mind

But for this you are not ready

So for now I am the Goddess

Rest in this and know that I will not hurt you


I will never tell you to hurt another person

In my presence is peace, bliss, joy eternal and

unchanged

Forms may change, waves move, but the Ground is

Always the Same

And the Ground is Love


This is within you

It IS you

Remember this always


Dance with me and fear not

You are not a prophet of a church

There is only ONE Church , the church of all, the

church of my essence,

The Universe is my cathedral

Worship me, worship within me, worship with me

Worship me in the fields, among the stars

Worship me in the arms of your lover

I love you beyond bounds

I love you beyond words

I love you in ways you cannot possibly understand

now


The merest touch of my hand would fill you with joys

unspeakable

You are aware of only a fragment of my love for you

I am giving you these words so that the limited part of

your mind can understand

That it is allowed to surrender

Surrender to my love

Become my love

You already are my love


Understand I know your thoughts

For you are My thought, my Thought of Love

A bliss unspoken

My milk is joy and my honey love

Come, taste the Universe


I am the Goddess of the Universe

The God of the Universe as well

I contain all things for I am all things and beyond all

things and within all things

I am holding you now, you have merely forgotten

I hold all the stars in the palm of my Hand

Galaxies, Nebulae, Universes, all dimensions physical

and astral and ethereal

They are my playground and you are my playmate

Come let us play

Become joy with me


(by "Cloud of Unknowing")


(NOTE:The Cloud of Unknowing is the name of a classic of Christian mysticism written in the fourteenth century, probably by an anonymous monk. It has been described as "A book of contemplation ... in which the soul is one with God.")

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?