Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Cloud Experiences the Light 

Once again, Cloud has sent a post describing his most recent experience. And once more, for those unfamiliar with his awakening story, it begins with a poem (see September 20) and continues in various entries thereafter.

October 20, 2006

Several strong bliss experiences yesterday, great closeness to the Goddess. At one time She made a big deal to remind me that her Female form was a mask for the Absolute.

About 3 am this morning, I woke up with strong bliss moving through my body. Goddess was there….She told me that it was time for Her to show me more of Herself, if I would surrender.

So I surrendered, expecting a different flavor of bliss or a new image or mask or something like that.

But that’s not what happened.

All of a sudden, I was surrounded by LIGHT….warm penetrating light, not the Goddess image I’ve been seeing in my mind, but just LIGHT. The bliss ramped up, and indeed it was a different “flavor”….not so much pleasure as just LOVE…for a few seconds the deepest I’ve felt in this whole experience. Then I felt my soul begin to lift out of my body toward the LIGHT…part of my being screamed “YES, take me!!! Dissolve me into You!” but another part of me was scared and screamed “NO!” The LIGHT faded at that point, and the love feeling cut back about 70% although it didn’t go away completely.

Then the image of the Goddess returned and told me that She was putting Her mask back on for now, but that I’d had a glimpse of Her true nature. I felt my heart crack open and it felt like my chest was expanding out several feet. . .I swam in love the rest of the night.

This morning I woke up in a good mood, although I can feel my ego fighting back against what happened.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?