Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 09, 2006

Poem by Amberdog 

Here is a poem I discovered on Ivan Granger's "Poetry Chaikhana" poetry forum site. This is a section where poets may post their own work and exchange comments with others. It contains some very good poems and interesting discussions as well. Check it out!

The following poem was submitted by "Amberdog."


One day I asked some people
I knew the same question:

Who is God?

My ant buddy dreamily said,
“why Sugar of course!”

A butterfly sighed and said,
“every variety of Flower”

A squirrel frowned out
this answer, “ . . . well, in general,
Nuts I guess”

The zoo lion looked at me hungrily
and whispered, “Red Meat”

You see
I knew it
Our appetites don’t lie

God is everywhere!


copyright, Amberdog

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?