Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

More Animals from the Detroit Zoo 








Here are several more animals (plus a tree) from the Detroit Zoo. Kundalini is not confined to the human realm. It flows through all creation.

Kundalini also sometimes endows us with special abilities. During a recent workshop, I "saw faces" on the workshop leader. I saw her face change three times into that of someone else. Each time she was male, middle Eastern, bearded--and from some earlier era. I recognized each visage as that of a respected and highly developed spiritual teacher. And once I saw her change into a female, also middle Eastern, also a high spiritual teacher.

Later I checked with the workshop leader, and she said, yes, that felt right.

Although such experiences are not the goal of spiritual awakening, it is always fascinating when they occur.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?