Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Poem by Larry Robinson 



(image from source)


Three Dreams

I dreamt of walking dark streets,
towering structures to either side,
narrow passages branching.
Seized from above,
I was lifted and saw below
my own sole.

I dreamt of a grain of sand
inflaming an oyster,
becoming a pearl
and the pearl was called Jerusalem.

I dreamt of snow falling
silently in a vast bowl.

- Larry Robinson

Larry Robinson is the driving force behind the "Rumi's Caravan" which I described in my last entry. He also offers a daily poem (by various poets) on his e-mail list. He has exquisite taste, and the poems are a real treat. To sign up, just e-mail him at: "Larry Robinson"

Larry is a strong proponent of poetry recited aloud rather than read from the page. Believe me, this does make a difference--the poetry is generally more powerful, striking deep into the heart of the listener.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?