Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 22, 2008

About Synchronicity 


My life seems to be filled with more and more synchronicities these days (curious "coincidences" that seem to have no apparent explanation.) More and more, I know who is on the line when the telephone rings, and sometimes even know why they are calling. Recently someone I am corresponding with in another state told me that she had contemplated writing a poem to be dedicated to me, when a certain phrase came into her head from nowhere. Next day, I posted a poem I has just written, and it contained that phrase (one I had never used before.)

Just now I received two e-mails, both from friends I was planning to write to. I had not heard from one of these in several years, but when I ran across her card in my desk yesterday, I decided I would get in touch. Then--voila!--her message to me arrived this morning.

I think that many of us are having such experiences. It is as if we are all growing closer and closer, more in touch, more able to communicate thought outside the usual channels. We are indeed "all one," a single being, a common consciousness, as we move ever closer to the next plane of being.

Recently I attended a talk by one of the founders of the Human Potential Movement. He cited various examples of persons who have had experiences "outside the normal limits." He mentioned long distance seeing, references in ancient literature to existence on pre-birth planes, writers who had explored life after the death of the body. He referred to Saint Teresa, who (in his terms) "had intercourse with an angel."

For me, all of these particulars fall easily under the kundalini umbrella. Those who awaken frequently experience "supranormal" capacities. The sense that one has rediscoved (and reawakened) one's own energetic system (the part that survives from incarnation to incarnation) is frequent. And--as for making love with an angel, kundalini folk very often have the sense that such is happening. The sacred poetry of the Middle East and also in Europe often speaks as if a lover were in fact present, the "Beloved Within." When the divine comes to call, some call it an angel, some a god or goddess, some simply the "Beloved."

Others may be puzzled by such references to "God," but those who are blessed with such experience treasure it beyond telling.

Easter is a time of joy, of resurrection. Indeed, for me what is also being resurrected is our own sense of our true selves, fully connected to both our own higher nature but also to the source of all that is. And this connection comes not merely through words, but through feelings, overwhelming love.

Happy Easter, All

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?