Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Practitioner (poems) 



This Practitioner

Perhaps I am Hanuman,
perhaps Shiva,
who is to say?

I am easy,
anyone can enter me.

But the one I wait for
is Paravati
she of the rounded breasts.




************



Blessing the Body

Light.
Light playng.
Light hovering
over cheek and brow,
flowing from hip
to crown.
Is this a butterfly
landing on my shoulder?

*************

Someone Waiting

Whatever happens,
this has happened.

That music, the violin
drifting like scent
from the window
that sunny morning
in Rome.

Someone waiting
by the fountain
its libidinous nymphs
at play.

Cross light playing
over ancient stones
mosaic of rose and velvet.

None of it compares.

Dorothy Walters
August 25, 2008
(Image from source)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?