Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 22, 2009

Karma (poem) 



Karma

There is another world
and it is inside this one.
Paul Eluard

Beneath us inside the life we
live every day
is another life (that)
runs like a river beneath the city.
John Tarrant

Buddha said to be a light
unto yourself,
and so I followed
the pathless path,
carving my way
as I went.

Some insisted
they needed containers,
but who would wish to be shut up
in a cage?

I hurled all dogma
out the window,
did not spend time
sitting on a cushion
contemplating
nothing.

Instead I took off my clothes
and danced naked in my
living room,
field of bliss,
while Buddha looked down
from the wall, smiling.

Day after day,
seduced by Krishna's flute,
Mirabai's honeyed syllables.

What else could I do?

Dorothy Walters
Mary 21, 2009

(Image from source)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?