Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kundalini Rising and More Synchronicities 




In a recent post, I mentioned the publication of "Kundalini Rising: Exploring the Energy of Awakening," now available on Amazon as well as Barnes and Noble. One of the first essays I read in this exciting volume was by Whitehawk, who wrote on "Deep Light and the Great Retruthing." I was quite impressed with her discussion, and even went so far as to e-mail her. I received an answer to my e-mail almost immediately telling me of a wondrous synchronicity that had just taken place. It seems that the very moment my letter popped up on her computer, she was sending a letter to a man who was my publisher for "Unmasking the Rose." She had, in fact, read my book when it appeared and found it helpful to her as she moved through her own experience.

And there was more. She had once lived in the city where I have just moved. She even asked where I was living and wondered if it could be a certain senior housing apartment where she had a friend living. No, I do not live there, but I did in fact seriously considering this place when I was deciding to move.

We both thought it was a "wow" experience.

I have spent some time lately surfing her blog at http://wingingwithwhitehawk.wordpress.com

I recommend it to you, for it contains much wisdom and offers a great deal to think about, relating to the spiritual journey as well as personal experiences. I happened upon this entry, and am now posting it, because it seems to speak very specifically to certain correspondents who have contacted me recently.

Although Whitehawk is here discussing male/female relationships, what she says also applies to same sex couples when one takes over the dominant role and seeks to control the other. It also can apply when the female seeks to control the male in a mixed couple. Human nature is human nature, and the same scenarios can play out no matter what the nature of the pairing is.

However, Whitehawk is absolutely right that the reigning paradigm in almost all world cultures is for the female to be submissive to the male, to take care of his needs and repress her own, and, above all, never to speak in her own voice and express her own true needs. Even today, there are women who are "birds in a gilded cage," fearful to live lives independent of the family roles in which they are entangled.

Here is the excerpt from her blog:



Unless one is an advanced spiritual initiate practicing meticulous lightbody hygiene, a huge array of thoughtforms accumulate in the human energy field. Often, clairvoyants can see them clustered around a person. They are just there, in everyone, like a cage full of various pets (or pests), tending to influence (or wreak havoc on) a life in such a variety of ways, they can become quite capable of taking over as a person’s primary navigation system, for better or worse, depending on prevailing themes. Thoughts are indeed things (or beings, even), verrry powerful once they are loosed by a fertile mind — especially if energized by strong emotion — and verrry magnetic to more of the same. They broadcast invitations to resonant others to come join them and their beneficent host/creators, being us, sometimes to the point of burning down the house with their explosive potentialities. They can also be likened to viruses, reproducing exponentially in the operating system of a life, as we cluelessly, sloppily, and naively obsess over various dramas in which we participate — in starring roles, as supportive cast, or “merely” as hooked voyeurs… all of which are investments of the energy of our attention. Of course, if one’s thoughts are 100% pure, loving and godly… then hey, no problem! But this post isn’t about that blessed state.feminine surrender

Consider that one destiny of these highly charged and magnetic thoughtforms can be the inception of addictions: ie, to the way one feels under the influence of a drug, or a person (ie guru or celebrity supplication/ worship are prime examples… or just a compelling peer connection), or sex. Sex is hugely powerful; ground zero in the “nuclear neighborhood” of the lower chakras. It is a portal to the divine if worked with in frequencies of high love and/or sacred intent. In the intoxicatingly charged dominant/ submissive dynamic between particularly aligned (or misaligned) male/ female polarities, it can be an ignition sequence for losing all control before you know what hit you if you don’t practice concerted management of your faculties. This seems to me to be particularly true for the feminine/yin polarity of the equation: the dominant (male/yang) energy can easily syphon precious – and potent – energy from the sex centers (being physically present is not a requisite) of an open female, sending her into a long spin right out of her root. This can become dangerous, fast, for all control over one’s life can be lost if the lower centers lose their secure grounding. The male in this scenario gets stronger (with a likely ’substance addiction’ strengthening as well), while the female’s power wanes as she slides further under the control of the dominant partner as his provider, possibly intoxicated out of her senses and swooning every minute until she wakes up one day to a life in shambles.

So: thoughtforms. Say you have a Big Experience somewhere along your journey. These are mandatory for the earth school; otherwise we wouldn’t incarnate to learn. That experience resides in one’s energy body, or field, like a highly compressed holographic recording, with its emotional tone as its magnetic mortar. It sets up what might be considered a multi-dimensional domain (distributed across various levels of your energetic template)… and invites “guests” over to join it for as long as we live; even longer (as karma). Because the lightbody tends to pair up with numerous physical bodies over time to work out particular themes to their ultimate healed conclusion… unhealed thoughtforms can accompany any number of “bodies” through incarnations. We continue working on these ongoing plot-lines until ultimately (please God!!!) we achieve resolution and can graduate to a whole new story. (This, incidentally, is what I believe humanity is endeavoring to do en masse… graduate to a new story… within the very near future!)

The situation that initiated this rather loaded post involves a man I spent some time around the other day. In a revelatory moment, a few choice thoughtforms of his personal life played through my mind like a slide show. This has happened before… I occasionally have these little glimpses into “interiors” quite spontaneously… and it is not intentional. I just have occasional “spurts of reception” with people I seem to have a sympathetic resonance with. I have no sense of it coming… I just suddenly receive little transmissions which also nail me with the full-throttle emotional tone of the scene being witnessed. I really FEEL these. I’m an empath, which is still a new revelation (and learning curve) for me in the full sense of the term. (Note – Zeroing in on this easily-overlooked feature in my psycho-energetic makeup has illumined a very specific and crucial nook of my existence! ~ And if my experiences ‘feel familiar’ to you, do yourself a big favor and study up on The Empath, as well as the importance of clear boundaries. Could spare you a world of grief. I suggest you check out http://mysilentecho.com. ) I tend to take things in (or more to the point, I suddenly “find things in me”) that I then have to grapple with in some way. Sometimes I have no idea what they are or why I’m experiencing them so intimately and intensely (as was the case when I “experienced” the events of 911before they happened from a ground zero perspective; devastating! It didn’t making any sense to my rational mind until after the event… tho it certainly freaked the bejeezuz out of me).

In this case of the other day, I knew exactly what was going on, and it was troubling, and it took me on *quite* an extensive ride. It is, in fact, a prevailing ‘neverending story’ of the sexes, and one of the deepest wounds in my life (speaking karmically, across timelines). It’s probably the Big Wound in the lives of most women (throughout time): the absolutely primary orientation to love, countered by the agonizing loss of trust in love. Not that men don’t have their hurts, of course… but being a woman, this is my lens. What “popped” out of this man onto my inner screen was a very personal (to him) scene involving sex. The woman in that scene actually reminded me of MYSELF; her entire emotional frequency, investment, and heart full of desire to give in that situation at the expense of her own receiving felt intimately familiar, and it set off a huge reverberation in me (my ‘resident’ thoughtforms/ karma were totally set off by this, if you follow) which continued to reverb through all time, all women, all earthly dimensions, and all archetypes involving male/female dynamics going all the way back to “the fall,” or first separation, by which I mean the point at which the sacred man/woman union of bliss and mutual harmony, respect, and co-operation fractured into what we have today. What we have now is a deep distortion of that beautiful bond – rife with fear, power plays, secrets, lies, and manipulations. Some day soon, in these shifting times, I envision this once again unifying into the shining, blessed pillar of solid connection that upholds the lives of a loving, committed couple — and their family, and the family of man on earth — as we are all such integral parts of the healed Whole. The final and ultimate healing begins with the masculine/feminine rift at its basest levels. The Ace of Wands!

So this little event sort of “caught me,” or I caught it, like a virus that hijacked my thoughts and my emotions on such an expansive issue… and I feel it all echoing through me like some kind of giant, entangled MEME for the entire species. My heart is literally aching, and extremely tight. I sense this is another immense layer of “genetic pathcutting” (ie “batch” karmic processing and cleansing on behalf of humanity as well as oneself) in fact, at this point — I have to heal this gargantuan, mass thoughtform in myself to send that “healed ripplet” into the collective heart/soul… to contribute to the rainbow bridge back to oneness. If you’re a meditator… I invite you to join this effort as a healing practice.

This particular meme is about the expectation that women submit to men. The eternal “pleasing of the king,” while not having her own needs met or remotely even acknowledged… her needs (and entire life lens) being more emotional, as she struggles to be the love-and-care giver to everyone around her, while so often being taken for absolute granted or even disrespected for that form of service… and gradually collapsing over time inside her own suffering. She has been trained by society to keep silent because her truth is something no one wants to be bothered with. While men are free (encouraged!) to openly make their wishes known and pursue them – and have the ‘entitlement’ to simply expect women to acquiesce to them – women tend to have to struggle to find alternate work-arounds to keep themselves in the game in ways that aren’t completely demoralizing. Women often can’t speak up without some form of physical, mental, emotional or professional repercussion. Women, by and large, are encouraged to be “sweet” and generally compliant… which can work for her to an extent… until something happens that absolutely requires that she rise up.

[In another perhaps tangential synchronicity on this theme... I caught a few minutes of an old movie last night in which a compassionate, upper-class British woman married a wealthy American slave owner in the 1800's and came to live stateside with him. Her shocking discovery of the horrific reality of those abused slaves, and her struggle to remain with a man who could be this cruel, made for disturbing viewing. I actually couldn't watch, though I suspect her presence did eventually manage to assist the slaves somewhat.]

So… back to this man and his illustrious thoughtforms. I found myself thinking of his wife sleeping next to him all these years, and while she may not have seen his “repertoire” like I did, I KNOW she HAD to feel this at the core of her being. I feel certain of this, and my heart broke for her, and for myself, and then for all women in similar situations… in which they cannot trust the man they love, as he cavalierly romps around among various interchangeable toys. Women give their bodies & souls to their relationship (and its offspring), but it isn’t enough. And, what is there to do with such situations? Just keep suffering silently the entire life? Venture out into a highly complex and competitive world solo after 20 years? On and on this went. BTW, I know this is a complicated situation, that I am addressing in a rather singular way, and there are a thousand reasons that partners stray or love expires… though I suspect these reasons fall into a small group of core themes.

Now I am working on clearing all of this from my OWN field, as it has taken on MYTHIC proportions here, like the universe is processing one of its biggest tears through me. (By “tears” I mean “rips,” but tears in the sense of crying — also appropriate!) I feel strongly that our biggest task at this time is to just keep healing these karmas, keep nipping (blessing, healing) negative forms in their buds before they gather too much steam, and keep holding faith in the promise of sacred union between the sexes, and the ultimate healing of humanity and its return to vibrational Oneness with God. We cannot expect the “vibration of Oneness” (or bliss) to do this for us, ie, “I’ll get healed when I’m in heaven.” We have to become heavenly (loving, respectful, considerate, compassionate… including – or especially – to ourselves) in order to merge with that heavenly vibration during these ascension years! Quite the challenge when our egos are reacting and responding to everything in their own primal, self-oriented, and generally rooted-in-fear inclinations.

I will end this by offering a very elementary exercise that can help clear ones’ field of gnarly thoughtforms and other energetic gunk. It involves invoking light and healing from your own soular level, which can be envisioned as a tube with “little earthly you” on one end, and funneling up into the “vast oversoul you” that merges with Source Creator on the other end (imagine the Galactic Center, if you appreciate specificity). Open that tube, or funnel, and draw in the purest whitest energy you can imagine, and scrub yourself out with it, from the bottom up, as often as possible. I’ve done this with my beloved “photon bubbles” mentioned elsewhere in this blog; I’ve also done it igniting mini-explosions in each chakra, sort of like big old box cameras used to do when they took the picture — the “pouf of light,” if you follow. Just play with what feels best/most effective.

After this “cleansing,” it is advisable to invoke a final “whirlwind” of photons down through your field, past your feet, into the earth. The point of this piece is, that “spinning vortex” vacuums up all the “debris” shaken loose, even pulverized, by the first step, and recycles it back into neutral energy that the blessed elementals can come along and recycle into positive new forms! It also doesn’t hurt to finish up with the great and good Violet Flame. The Violet Flame is like the extra wax job on the vehicle that’s been cleansed to a gleaming shine. Search that term if it is new to you; I’m sure you will find a lot of info online.

So… quite a major and meandering gush her. If it speaks to you, I’d be interested in your response or experiences.

Love all… Whitehawk
*


Note (from Dorothy): It so happens that I am also an empath, not in the way that Whitehawk is, but rather in the sense that I sometimes literally pick up (feel in my own body) the energies of other people. When I meet people who are highly evolved, especially those who have practiced yoga and meditation and given great attention to their energy bodies (and who are also loving and compassionate), I often sense bliss flowing through my own body. And the reverse is true, if I am placed in close contact with someone with negative feelings such as anger, frustration, hostility and such, I begin to hurt. It has been a lifelong task for me to learn not to be thrown off by chaotic crowds or disturbed persons. On the other hand, I have had some wondrous experiences with groups or persons whose energies vibrate in harmony, for my energies begin to pulse in the same frequency in a most delightful way.

I believe that at the next level, we will all vibrate as one essence, and it will be essential to maintain harmony within the group in every way, lest we together fall into pain and distress. We will work together for we will know that we share a common bond of love. That love will be universal, and will not depend on personal relationships, but will be felt by all for all. (I am not discounting the importance of experiencing such personal relationships here on this planet and on this level of development. Eros (romantic love) can be an extremely powerful teacher, even when the outcome is devastating.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?