Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 31, 2009

Love Poems for the Invisible 




Love Poems for the Invisible


They speak of

They speak of enlightenment.

Can darkness
dispel Darkness?
light illumine Light?

O, My Invisible,
you and I know the secret ways.


*******************************



Out of Nowhere

When you first came
I was not prepared.
Lightning flash of love
arriving out of nowhere.

Now you enter more stealthily.
Sometimes you have stayed
the night
and I did not even know.

I still am not used
to your presence.
Lodger who
leaves no sign,
pays no rent.

*****************************


For so many years

How could I have known
this marriage would endure so long.
That you would remain faithful
for so many years.

I think this union
was meant to last.
Year after year,
your secret kisses,
my amazed silence.

***************************


Advaita

Yet why am I surprised
to find you still here
day after day,
year after year.
Lying beside me,
waiting for me to wake.
Stirring in my veins
even before I arise.
Walking where I walk.

You and I both know the
secret:
We are the same.
Two faces,
one body,
two players,
one stage.

This pledge
was made in heaven,
eons ago.
We set the terms
ourselves,


Dorothy Walters
August 31, 2009

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?