Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poem by Michael Black 




Here is a poem by Michael Black, long time friend and companion on the Kundalini journey:


Remember Thee

Sometimes on these cold, gray mornings
I gaze out of my window wondering, just wondering
What it looks like--just now!--outside your
Bedroom window?

Sometimes on these cold, gray mornings
I stare out my window tracking, tracking the
spiraling fall of solitary snowflakes; those same ones that
Reunite Heaven and Earth, wondering, just wondering,
Do ya, do ya remember me?

Sometimes on these cold, gray mornings,
As swirling coastal fogs hug the ground; Awash in
Formlessness, I strain to see solitary trees etched
Skyward, with nary a partner in sight. And do ya,
Do ya remember me??

Sometimes on these cold, gray mornings,
As winds scour chimneys, roofs and awnings,
I'm reminded that you've been here all along,
Each of our inner sunshines brilliant testimony

To our Cornucopia of Love. Do ya, do ya remember thee?

Michael Black

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?