Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sandhill Crane (pic by N. M. Rai) 



My friend N. M. Rai sent me this photo of a sandhill crane and I could not resist putting it up on the blog. When I asked her where she found this bird, she answered:

They live near my house. It's a sandhill crane. Sometimes they come right up to the windows and look in. Have you ever heard a crane? Most amazing sound. Attached is a recording I did of a couple calling right outside the window last year.

As you can tell by the pic, they're large birds standing almost 4 feet tall. I took this one's pic the night before last from about 6 feet away from him.


The link to the recording is found at A.mp3 67.195.13.132


So, what does this have to do with Kundalini? Only, again, that Kundalini is the great creative force that is in everything that is, including our companions from nature. We are all part of the same energetic field, one and the same, only we know it and they don't (at least as far as we are aware.)

It took me several tries to get it to play--don't know if this link will work, but good luck in trying!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?