Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More on Love and Fear 


Recently, I posted an excerpt on Love and Fear, and this piece sparked the following response from someone who is undergoing deep Kundalini awakening. Yes, for sure, Kundalini reawakens all the old doubts, dreads, anxieties and fears--as well as feelings of profound love and longing. It shakes us up in a most comprehensive way, until we know every previous feeling, thought, and emotion that have blended into who we suppose we are. The following reflection tells us in a most vivid way what this process feels like.


I had a chance to read your blog again. You post on Love and Fear rang in my chest.

The process with K has peeled away so many of the terrors of my life. It's been like going through a lifetime of therapy in a matter of a couple of years. So here I sit, naked of so many layers that I thought were me. BUT, here I'm face to face with the biggest untruth - abject fear. A fear that permeates every cell. Primal fear. Fear, like a bottomless pit.

I'd like to report that that this fear is a stranger, but I know it all too well. It's been there running the show for decades. It was under all those layers I called "me". This "fear" has been the "fuel" for everything I've done and everything I believe. But now it's present in its rawness.

Then in strolls "love". Oh my God! Fear jumps up and rattles its chains. It sinks its teeth in deeper. It wants to chase love away. I wants me to believe that I'm afraid of love. Yes, it does feel like that because it jumps up so quickly behind it. It seems like the ultimate battle. Who will win?

All I can do is accept. Both the love and the fear. The yin and the yang. Relax so the alchemy may happen. Easier said, than done!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?