Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pain and its Sources 


I have talked a great deal about bliss (ecstasy) on this site, but today I want to say a bit about pain. Pain is also part of the journey, more or less according to the individual aspirant.

In general, I am free of significant pain, but today I had a surprise. I was hoping to go to an afternoon presentation by a well known channel from England, who is visiting locally at this time. But as I was getting ready, I realized I had many distress symptoms--slight headache, "iffy" stomach, pins and needles all over, including my eyes and toes. Why am I having this reaction? I wondered. This is how I often felt at the beginning of my journey. Haven't I gotten rid of these yet?

And then I realized that somewhere, down very deep, in the forgotten corners of my psyche, I had some apprehension about attending this meeting. I was having unmistakable anxiety symptoms--and then I realized that somehow I was connecting this "channel" with an event that happened years ago when I went to hear another channel (this one now quite famous). When I came home, my house had a strange unpleasant odor, a mouldy smell, and I realized that those who experience (presumably) visits from aliens often describe such an odor. Had I somehow picked up an unwelcome visitor from the session? Was I being plagued by unwelcome guests?

In a few days, the odor disappeared, much to my relief, and it never occurred again. (And I never attended another "channeling.") I think it was this hidden fear that was causing my physical upset, as if my subconscious mind were telling me not to go.

So--I went out for a walk by the city creek instead. It felt good to be out in the fresh air and to see the snow bordering the rushing water. After about forty-five minutes I stopped for a delicious bowl of soup at the local "Whole Foods" market and then walked back home By the time I got back, my "symptoms" were gone. Once more, I was reminded how subtle the connections are, and how something not even in the conscious mind can affect our current reactions.

I was also reminded that when the inner energy conduits are not clear, when we have tension and unspoken fear or anxiety, we can find ourselves in pain for sure. I think the trick is to discover the hidden causes and flush them out in any way we can.

But--the channel Solara An-RA does have an amazing youtube presentation of a Kundalini exercise. Its music will set the energies moving in bliss, and I did love listening to it as the sweet energies pulsed through my body.


http://www.youtube.com/user/SolaraAnRa

P. S. After writing the above, I listened to two of Solara An-Ra's actual channelings offered on the same YouTube site. I do not know whether or not she actually brings in presences from other planetary systems (Sirius or Andromeda), but what she says makes sense and is in fact in line with what many of us are familiar with and indeed believe--we are going through a great earth transition, we are moving into a higher plane of existence, and--for certain--our vibrations are being raised to a new level. Anyone who undergoes significant Kundalini awakening knows that these assertions are true.

And Solara An-Ra is herself a lovely, dedicated, and sincere being whose purpose is to serve the world as it moves through this time of major transformation. I wish her well!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolaraAnRa

Here is a poem I wrote many years ago, whose thought is in line with her presentation:

Waiting

The jeweled cloud sways overhead,
waiting.
Meanwhile our cells are turning
to air,
finer and finer arrangements
of light.

(from Marrow of Flame)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?