Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 18, 2010

Poems by Stacy Wills 


Today I will. . .

today i will give my desire for
permanence the day off
and sit in a chapel
made of twigs and spit
today i will give my desire for
certainty the day off
and dwell in the place
of not-knowing
today i will give my desire for
security the day off,
open the windows and
let in the breath of fresh air.

Stacy Wills

Marrow

White buffalo came to me
in a dream:
give up,
give up the
illusion of control.
this moment,
this moment is a gift,
pure and simple.
savor each and
every one you are given.
suck its marrow,
and you will taste your life.

Stacy Wills


(from Dorothy: One of the great delights of doing a blog is the wonderful people you meet that way. Recently, I discovered Stacy Wills, herself an artist/blogger who creates wondrous mandalas and poems. I loved exploring her blog, and you will too.
Here is her address: http://www.amagicmomandhermandalas.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!)

The lovely mandala above is one of Stacy's many such creations.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?