Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Reflection on Silence and More (by Karina) 


While I was searching for something else on the internet, I came across this lovely post by someone I don't know. I decided to share it with you. Years ago a friend said to me that we must all be teachers to one another. And indeed, with the internet, we are finding our teachers everywhere, sources we might never have been aware of without this modern technological tool.

I am reprinting it just as it was in the original, and will leave it to you to locate the various sites she mentions:




۞ Karina





collapse module
۞ Multiverse, Quantum Reality ۞
about me
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A gentle, loving, peace-filled silence is here
and now in this moment. It has always been this way. It is always here.

It is right here within you and all around you, a stillness, an apparent void, a seeming nothingness out of which everything arises, exists, and eventually returns. You know this. You have felt this. There is nothing more than this.

You are this. This is not some esoteric spiritual jargon about some new age philosophy or any religion or belief. There is nothing here which is mystical. There are just these words and you and the silence. This is real, now. This is right here in you, every single moment of your life. This pure silence contains you, your being-ness. This silence allows the entire universe to be.

All existence, everything that is, all matter and energy, all thought is contained in this silence. This is what some have called Truth, Infinity, Reality, Enlightenment, Nothingness, Spirit, True Self, Consciousness and Love.

This is a mystery beyond mind, beyond what the human brain can fully comprehend. Like a beautiful diamond, we can only see a few facets at a time.

This mystery is seemingly far beyond us-our capacity to understand, to know. And yet this is contained within our very selves, and this contains us as well.

The greatest wonder of this is that you and I, above all other life forms on this planet are able to be consciously aware of this reality, now. Yes, you are aware of this, though perhaps you do not believe this so. Perhaps you have not realized this. This awareness of ours, this consciousness of being, is the silence itself. There is only this.

We have spent thousands of years denying what is more present to us than our very breath, our very heartbeat. This silence permeates everything and is the allow-er of everything. The silence allows us to be and to be free. There is only this. You are this! All that you need, all that you seek, all that you hope and long for is contained in this silence.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am mystery wrapped in the riddle of an enigma.
Just as you think you've solved my puzzle, you might just realize that the pieces, the shape and their sizes, the picture it forms, and the way they fit together are constantly in a state of change flux/reflux/unwind
I cannot be confined or defined from the bind of one's mind, nor shall ye find that I am signed on the dotted line - I am a syncretist, I harmonize, I synchronize, we can realize that I *am* kind, not blind, very much one with which you can relax and unwind, see my whole, love always as you unwrap the rind of my soul, body and mind.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.

Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.

In Lak'ech (I am You, You are Me, I am Another Yourself) -- Guatamalen Mayan

XA TA XA XA TA AMAC (Only May there be Peace In Your Presence) -- Yucatuc Mayan

My Main Blog is located @ http//blog.myspace.com/an1rak

Eye, * Karina Isis IX Balam * am one with Thoth and Horus. We are the same soul - metaphors for 'flight' spiraling evolution of consciousness through the alchemy of time.

Eye of God - Eye of Re - Eye of Horus

Isis = 'I' = Eye = Sirius

The Eye of Horus / Re / God refers to the ancient Mystery School Teachings of Creational Geometry encoded by Isis and Osiris and left behind with their priests in Egypt. These are the same souls who are the priests in Atlantis and other programs. They carry this genetically encoded information in their DNA - triggered now as we move back to 2012. There is addtional information kept hidden in the ancient mystery school teachings since the beginning of this reality/program. All hidden information will come forward at this time, as the Hall of Records - Golden Capstone was activated on December 12 - 12:12 at 12:12 am and pm in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid. The calibration for the time clock of our reality was reset and consciousness shifted.


<3

Love always in all ways,

Karina

Het Heru Ntr Isis Iset, Eset, Aset, Auset Ast, BAst Hathor IX Balam


O Yum Hunab Ku Evam Maya E Maho...

In LAK'ECH!

.... In Lak'ech....
...I am you and you are me...
...I am another you...

Shall we dance like nobody is watching, sing like no one can hear us, and love like we've never loved before?

Shall we live with all we can give ...

(Above material found at http://people.tribe.net/karina?_click_path=Application[tribe].Person[36
I am not endorsing the apparent channelings, though I do find them intriguing. One statement in especial caught my eye--the notion that certain "knowings" were implanted in our DNA for discovery at a later time. I have often wondered if Kundalini itself is such a "knowing." It remains latent in each of us until the proper moment, then activates as if it had always composed part of our being. I think many such "activations" are going on now all around us. So--"Happy Activations" for the New Year.)

(Image from source)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?