Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 06, 2010

How Angels Work: Soul Groups 



This morning, as I was doing my morning meditation (standing, doing slight movements with my arms, all in front of my Buddhist thangka) I had an inner "vision". Before I started I had looked briefly at Ajit Mookerjee's beautiful book called "Kundalini: The Arousal of the Inner Energies," with its fascinating illustrations, for I knew that even glancing at such potent images could arouse my own bliss feelings. Then I began more or less to "daydream" about another way to increase the energies. I was thinking of my women's writing circle--we seem to share much in common as to our life paths and our spiritual natures. Indeed, we seem to be a "soul group." As I pondered this notion, an image floated in--I imagined that one of the group was standing directly behind me (say, two feet away) and the other three were lined up behind her, all of us experiencing sweet flowing bliss, currents that moved through one to another. Our formation thus was a triangle, with one person in the center and the others at the apex and base.

Soul groups are often thought of as small groups of like minded spirits who are drawn together in the "interims" to form a collective consciousness and shared energy field. (And you can belong to more than one such group.) What I was viewing in my inner vision was such a collective, almost as if we were practicing for some later stage when we would again participate in a similar group consciousness.

And then it came to me--what if angels (who often come in groups, rather than alone) themselves were arranged in such geometric patterns--triangles or squares or even spirals of energy--and thus their own energies were strengthened through their shared field? And--of course--the arrangement could vary (in the way that birds in flight sometimes shift the pattern of the group)as they wished.

And, finally, this notion reminded me of the curious behavior of the various unidentified objects so often described as moving in seemingly random, shifting patterns, which we often discern as lights blinking about their edges. Perhaps the UFO's are angels in disguise, dematerialized energy fields, moving through our "space," for purposes that are not clear.

What would happen if we too created such shared energy fields now, on this plane, while we are still on planet earth? I think our power to heal and bless might surprise us.

(Above image from http://www.crystalinks.com/soulgroup.html)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?