Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

More on Solar/Lunar Dance 


YouTube - Full Moon Solar Lunar Dance SOLARA AN-RA www.solara.org.uk
Jan 29, 2010 ... The energies of this full moon in Leo (potential for CREATIVITY) and Aquarius (potential for UNITY) are HUGE! Do this Solar-Lunar Dance to ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWgsIaNYwCA - Cached

Recently I posted this youtube site as something to note carefully, but I realized that the link I gave may not have been sufficient.

Notice what Solara An-Ra says in the above excerpt--that the full moon in Leo (which has just passed) offers great potential for creative expression as well as a major potential for Unity.

Have you noticed anything different in your life and in your field since the full moon? I have. For some reason, the inner energies, which have remained almost dormant for many weeks, are aroused once more. Again, I am in that place where every movement of hand or arm awakens into light. Each breath is a blessing--of love energy, always almost too much to bear.

What I describe happens almost exclusively (for me) during my morning "practice." (This consists of bowing before Buddha, then slow movement, with a bit of chi gong included, sometimes to music, sometimes in silence.) What I want is to FEEL the inner connection, the link to the divine, to reaffirm that I and it are one, for I exist only as a part of IT. Words and thoughts all drop away at this time. I do not wish to "control" my mind, but to follow it, to allow it to lead me into ever higher expressions of divine unity.

This is my way of helping to raise the vibrations of the planet itself--I think many of us are participating in this process. We know who we are, and we are certain that this is why we are here.

And we are immensely grateful to be included in this process.

Namaste.

Dorothy

P. S. The music for this dance can be found at www.nandhi.com, as The Dance of the Siddhas (Turiya Nada)included in " The Cave of the Siddhars" The text on this site is also fascinating (to me, anyway).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?