Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2010

The Buddha Within 




The Buddha Within

The Buddha who is you
is kissing you inside.
The Buddha who is you
is filling your body with light.

Open always to the light.
Let your body,
each filament and cell,
shine with the Luminous One,
the immaculate being
who is who you are.

Dorothy Walters
March 4, 2010

After writing the above this morning, I opened my volume of Kabir and found these words:



My heart must cleave to my Lover;
I must withdraw my veil, and
meet Him with all my body.
Kabir



my friend (in Texas) and I both are having "bliss-outs" these past few days. We think it is related to the recent full moon (same thing happened last month too.)

(Image from unknown source)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?