Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is Kundalini "catching"? (and a website) 




Here is the web address for a wonderful series of Internet talks by outstanding spiritual teachers, on the topic of how to live a truly spiritual life. You can sign up to hear the talks live, or else go to the archives to hear pod casts of previous presentations.


http://www.sacredawakeningseries.com

Someone has asked whether or not Kundalini is "catching." And indeed it is. Partners often "catch" Kundalini from one another. You can "pick up vibes" from friends or strangers, and even from what you read on your computer (e-mail and entries on the internet) or in books. In part, I think much of this depends on how your own energies are functioning--it is especially easy to detect such vibrations from others at the beginning of your Kundalini process, when your own system may be virtually wide open. Even later, your sensitivity may vary from time to time--when you sense your energies strong within, you are more likely to be aware of emanations from outside sources.

The strength of your energies will likely vary from day to day, and there is no predicting when they will be intense, when less so. Earlier this month, I described exquisite energies flowing within, but a few days later, this intensity abated. Today my practice was essentially just simple stretching and movement.

I always begin meditation with no expectations. On some days, I am "surprised by joy," and on others it is more like plain exercise (though even then, I think of it as meditation through sacred movement.)

Somehow, I am now able to call up my blogger site without difficulty, and my friend N. M. Rai instructed me in a simple way to transfer images. So I am feeling much better about my blogging process--I am not a computer whiz, so all of this a bit difficult for me to learn. Indeed, as I have said, I am now using the computer without eyestrain, and that is indeed a blessing.


(Note: the photo shows how the creek looked a few days ago. The snow quickly melted, and then we had two days of glorious sunshine. And now it is raining. The weather is as changeable as Kundalini.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?