Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Holy Man 


The Holy Man

(dedicated to Braco, one of the holiest among us)

When I was
the Dalai Lama
and sat upon my throne,
they came to me
and asked for blessing.
I gave them each a scarf,
and touched their heads,
the silent currents flowing
from my own body
into theirs.

Sometimes they were
startled,
sometimes sad,
and wept, heads bowed,
as they
backed away.

What I gave
was love
coming down
in streams
from the hidden realms,
reported but never seen.

I did not choose this life,
this role of god/man,
but it was given me
long before I came
to this world.
Go and heal this place
of woes,
they said.
Give it peace and mercy,
love so strong
it will reek of longing,
turn its face at last
upward
to its source.

O, what if I am
the Dalai Lama
come again
to this place of sorrow?
What message
should I bear?
What love
can I now bring?

Dorothy Walters
July 16, 2010


This poem, which focuses on the Dalai Lama, is actually intended for all those who dedicate themselves to raising the vibrations of earth at this critical time. One such outstanding example is Braco, the Croatian healing presence whom I wrote about in the previous post. He is one of the holiest ones among us, and uses his talents for the betterment of all.

(picture was taken from my balcony)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?