Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 27, 2010

David Spero, Spiritual Teacher 


Recently, I received this letter from an e-mail friend: When I looked up the links, I was very pleasantly surprised. This teacher has a firm command of the spiritual path, and includes bliss among his topics (a rare thing, it seems, for many popular "spiritual" teachers today. He was born in this country, and began his spiritual journey quite young Ultimately, he realized his true nature and now offers wisdom talks about the journey for the sake of other seekers.

I was quite impressed by his youtube presentations as well as his website. I urge you to check them out--I think you will like them, for they relate directly to Kundalini (though he seems not to use that term, at least not often), seen primarily through an Eastern perspective.

Also, his glossary of Sanskrit terms is one of the best I have seen.

Here is the e-mail letter I received:

I was just wanted to share this invitation to libertarian ecstasy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0dVhk4NMw http://www.davidspero.org/index.html He offers free darshans each Wednesday...I've certainly felt clearly the blissful currents via webcast...how amazing is this misterious reality... warm regards

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?