Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2010

An interesting Kundalini Yoga class on the internet 



(photo found on the site--I believe it is of the teacher, Caroline Ashley.)

Here is an interesting Kundalini Yoga site on the internet. I listened and responded to the first part of it (actually a class in action) and found it did indeed stimulate a lovely energetic flow. I did not continue for the rest of it, since it was too advanced for me. The site includes several other presentations. I am always amazed at how much is available on the internet. This one came up when I googled "Kundalini yoga Boulder."

http://www.carolineashleyyoga.com/videos/

On this site, look for :

Beginning Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Class offered by Karuna “Awakening to the Ten Bodies” »






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?