Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some mantras and channeling sites 


Below are two youtube sites for channelers of special interest. (I just spend over an hour writing some thoughts to accompany these references, and somehow lost all of it before I could post it. I do not seem to have an inner computer guru able to give me better instruction on the uses of the blog.)

In any event, I found both of these sites very interesting.


www.youtube.com/user/SolaraAnRa


http://www.youtube.com/user/AnritaMelchizedek#p/u/0/696sJdCa7XY


And here are some mantras I happened across today (on another site) that I found quite interesting. The site actually includes dozens of mantras for calling on many gods for many purposes.



Some mantras to Shiva (from http://gvyprayersmantrasandgayatris.blogspot.com/2007/04/gvymantras-for-planets.html)

Shiva Panchakshari Mantra

Om namah shivayaShiva Shakti

Panchakshari Mantra
Om hrim namah shivaya

Mantra to Lord Shiva for removing ailments and fear:
Om Triyambakam YajamaheSugandhim Pushti VardhanamUrvarukamiva BandhanatMrityor Mukshiya Mamritat
Translation:
“We worship the Three-eyed One (Lord Shiva) who is fragrant and who nourishes well all beings, even as the cucumber is severed from bondage to the creeper.”

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?