Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

EFT to Relieve Your Issues 


As I stated recently, I believe that unresolved emotional/psychological issues are the main impediment not only to "Enlightenment" (however you may define it) but progress on your own spiritual path. Certainly, such blocks will result in major problems once the Kundalini is activated. For this reason, we need to do as much as we can to move beyond our own "hangups." As I said before, we must surrender even our neuroses if we wish to become One with the Ultimate.


One of the techniques now often used to relieve or resolve such issues is EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). I have not used this technique myself and, frankly, when I first heard of it, I was skeptical. It seemed a bit too far out to be something I could believe. EFT utilizes "tapping" of various spots on the body (akin to acupuncture points) along with repeating certain phrases similar to affirmations, the latter phrased in a specific formula. Despite my reservations, it seems that following this procedure does in fact have some very positive results, presumably because neural pathways are actually changed.

Here is a site where you can learn more about this technique and receive instructions as to how to do it on yourself. I can't guarantee results, but surely it is worth a try.

http://www.eftuniverse.com/images/pdf_files/jumpstart.pdf

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?