Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Sea Change" (poem by Dorothy) 


Sea Change

I do not know
how I got caught up
on this wave,
bounding and tossing,
always farther out to sea,
always being shaped
into a new image,
meanwhile
my other self
watching not so much
in fear
but in curiosity and a casual interest
from the shore,
thinking,
Yes, now I am becoming
who I truly am,
go ahead,
pound and mold me,
make me whatever it is
I am supposed to be
now at this time, in this place,
neither of which is locatable
on time pieces or maps,
both together forming a matrix
constantly shifting,
as if it can’t quite make up its mind
how it wants to go,
or else has a purpose
that no one else
can see.

Dorothy Walters
July 26, 2011

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?