Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"My Own Trap" (poem by Dorothy) 


My Own Trap

It is as if
I had fallen
into my own trap.

The one called pain.

As if my higher self
(the one with
the totally opened heart
and love packets
for all who come)
had fallen down
and skinned its knee.

There is no point
in looking
for comfort
somewhere else.

All the condolences
have other people’s
names on them,
different
formulas for opening
the shut lock.

Like mantras
that you can’t
quite comprehend.

Dorothy Walters
August 16, 2011


(I think that everyone (especially those going through K. awakening) experiences "ups and downs," including "down days"--or at least "down moments". When these occur, I believe it is best not to try to keep wearing a smiley face, even if your heart is sad. One of the things I do when these episodes occur is to express my feelings in writing. So--this morning, when I woke up and felt less than happy, I wrote this poem--and then felt better, especially as the day went on and I was able to solve (with some help) what seemed (for me) a daunting computer problem.)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?