Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things to do in the Afterlife (poem by Dorothy) 


Things to Do in the Afterlife

Dance Ravel’s Bolero
with grace,
and not feel absurd.

Find out how all my old friends,
lovers, teachers
turned out after so many years.

Become a bud on an apple tree
in spring,
ready to burst forth.

Enter the wave
dashing
against the rocks.

Discover why someone
left so suddenly.

Play the violin
with assurance
and skill.

Ski downhill
like a champion.

Read a book
with a single glance.

Finally eat ice cream.

Wander through
the halls of the saints
and feel their sweet vibrations.

Understand
quarks and protons.

Meet Mozart
and Bach,
and learn
how they did it.

Ask the question,
where does unexpected
awakening come from?

Find out what Kundalini is
and how it impacts
evolution of consciousness.

Grasp what enlightenment
means.

Look at all my past lives
and see if I made progress
and what was the point
of it all.

Find out why I chose
my parents this time.

Check in to see if
I fulfilled my earth assignment.

Meet someone
I could have loved
but never met.

Make amends to
someone
I harmed.

See what it is like
to live without fear.

Visit the temples
of Tamil Nadu.

Sail the Greek Isles.

Stand on
Machu Picchu
and have visions
of the past.

Commune with dolphins.

Speak French
properly.

Become the music
of Faure’s Requiem.

Find out
how angels make love.

Ask God
if he exists.

Learn what it means
to live as pure light.

See how much love
I can accept
and offer.

Send healing to earth
and those in need.

Meet my soul group.

Return to help.

Dorothy Walters
August 12, 2011




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?