Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Kundalini and the Internet 


Can Kundalini energies be transmitted through the internet? I think so.

Recently I received an announcement of a spiritual retreat/workshop in a tradition which especially interests me. Almost immediately I noticed sweet energies moving in my hands and forearms, so I practiced a little of the Tandava dance (gentle free arm movements), first seated and then standing. And --voila--after some time of no feelings of this sort, I had a session of soft and delightful flowing energy, mainly in the hands and arms and neck.

This experience caused me to reflect on other times when similar reactions occurred. I thought of other instances when I had received e-mails from highly developed persons, and felt my body thrill in delight. And I remembered that once I opened a site which offered reiki via the internet--and indeed, I felt the blissful vibrations then.

Again, one wonders, how can such things happen? I don't think it is the electronic process per se, but perhaps rather the message itself which awakens the resting energies into activity. The cells respond to the cues that are being given, and may go into states of "love bliss" as a result.
(The same could be said of, say, printed poems--they too can arouse the shakti, but it is not the paper nor the print which does so--yet, I have to admit that sometimes when one enters a bookstore, one can feel the sweet vibrations emanating from the volumes on the shelves.)

Thus, it seems possible that "transmissions" in the traditional sense may be possible over the internet. Perhaps the entire world could be awakened in this manner, as we all become one in the vast world net of relatedness. (There are likely sites doing something like this now, but I am not familiar with them.)

The old slogan "Make love, not war" comes to mind here. The Beloved" within can offer experiences of bliss (lovemaking with the Invisible Divine) which can counteract the need for violent action, so prevalent in our world today. A world of love, in which people--like dolphins--can constantly exchange blissful energies, would be a blessing indeed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?