Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"What the Wizard Said' (poem by Dorothy) 



What the Wizard Said

A wizard will tell you,
"Follow me and I will give
you miraculous gifts.
You will perform miracles,
travel through
walls with ease,
fly over long distances
in the blink of an eye,
turn base metal into gold,
change water into wine.
Every wish
will be fulfilled
in an instant."

The guru says,
"Forget all these distractions
on the path.
I can open the gates of
paradise,
show you gardens
of precious rubies and gold,
conduct you into secret realms
where only the saved abide.
Just listen to me,
follow what I say."

Your heart says,
"What I can offer is
only silence.
What you will receive there
is boundless love,
constant oneness with all
that is.

What you will learn
is what you already know,
how love flows through
and binds everything together,
is sum and substance,
core and manifestation."

Dorothy Walters
August 27, 2011


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?