Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nathalie Delay in Boulder 



Nathalie Delay of the Kashmiri Shaivite tradtion comes to Boulder

I am printing the following information because it so happens that Kashmiri Shaivism is the tradition I feel the closest alliance with. I was never formally initiated into this tradition, but when I discovered it, I realized that I had an important link to this lineage. It is basically a Tantric tradition, which some approach from a sexual perspective. For me, it is the delight of feeling the inner energies flow from simple arm and hand movements in a non-prescribed (intuitive) fashion. This practice is called a "Tandeva" dance (the dance of Shiva) in the Shaivite tradition. I discovered that I had been doing it for years before I found out it had a name and was a regular practice for some.

Nathalie received her transmission from Daniel Odier, who writes sometimes about sexual tantra, sometimes not. She currently lives in Berkeley, so it is a real treat to have her come to Boulder. After the evening described below, she will be giving a two day workshop at another location in Boulder--you can get more info by calling or e-mailing Yuko as listed below.



Shaivism of Kashimir: a non-dual tradition with Nathalie Delay

October 28, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM | Public Talk
Nathalie is considered one of the masters of Shaivism of Kashmir, and particularly its Pratyabhina lineage, a non-dual authentic tradition. She embodies perfectly the ideal of Pratyabhijna, which...
resorts to no ritual, no form, no stratagem, but proposes a direct dive into the source of the Self. Please join us!!!
Category: Awakening
Location Charlie & Lyra's home
1340 King Ave.Boulder, CO, 80502
map
Date(s) October 28, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Fee At the door $20.00
Contact Yuko Hashimoto, 303-443-3237
yukofreedom@gmail.com


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?