Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 31, 2011

Things to be Emptied (poem by Dorothy) 





Things to be Emptied

Now at last
I have become
Buddha.

That is to say,
When I bow
And close my eyes
Before my tongka,
I see myself sitting
As he does,
Lotus pose,
Eyes shut,
Hands arranged
In delicate mudra.

I move a bit,
Feel soft energies
stir within.

Soon it will be time
To turn
To doing—
Things to be emptied,
Things to be filled,
Walks outside
To greet the new fallen snow
Weighting the boughs
With their heavy love.

Dorothy Walters
October 26, 2011

(Note: After many weeks of feeling "nothing," the sweet energies returned today. I had assumed (as I have many times before) that the process was finished at last, forgetting that I was not allowing time for it to happen.
But this morning all was restored--the sweet, soft, blissful energies opening th cellular body from root to ears, each gentle movement stirring the feelings ever more. Again, I felt the "energy body"by moving my hands a few inches away from my arms. Again, I could move the energies here and there by rotating my eyes.
Why did this happen? Last night I was in the company of a very advanced soul, someone who dedicates his life to the Mother, with little compensation or scant recognition. His presence was quiet, soothing. Before dinner, I had not felt quite well (stomach ache, eyestrain.) When I got home, everything was healed. And this morning the healing was further expressed as gentle bliss in the body.
I mention all this partly because I wish to keep a record of my own progress and partly because I am convinced that this is the path that the majority of the race will follow as evolution occurs. Human evolution is not merely a mental process. It will-must--include the body, which will open to ever higher levels of delight as it is infused with what we call "light"--divine energies descending to transform our "earth bodies" into true "light beings."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?