Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 13, 2012

New book out soon 



The above is the cover design for my newest book, due out very soon. It is called "The Ley Lines of the Soul, Poems of Ecstasy and Ascension." The designer was N. M. Rai, my gifted photographer/artist/poet friend who kindly offered to do the cover. I will keep you posted as to actual publication date. The publisher is xlibris, a self publish firm. You may not know it, but most traditional publishers today will not consider poetry at all, so you must self publish if you want to produce a print volume of poetry.

Others also helped me on this project, including Maggie Powell who did all the preliminary set up, and Peggy Wrenn, who sent off the final fax for me last night. It is truly great to have such helpful friends--I am deeply appreciative for the work that everyone put into this project.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?