Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


. THE ECSTACY OF ST. THERESA
http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/ecstacyofsttheresa.gif

The Ecstacy of St. Theresa, Gianlorenzo Bernini.
Frankincense, iris, white gardenia, Roman chamomile, amber, and agarwood.



In Bottle: Soft and velvety


On Skin: Wow! What an intriguing scent! It’s really hard to explain, the blending in this scent is so well done!! The florals mixing with the incense create a sweet almost fruity note. The resins give a full deep background that is soft as velvet. The gardenia is milky and sweet and tames the sharpness of the iris. I think it is quite unisex and would be gorgeous on most anyone. I really do get a sexy ecstacy feel from this, pure pleasure but also very innocent. Yes, the ecstacy of a saint

Here is the actual post I referred to above.  As the writer says, it is the "ecstasy of a saint"--again, I suspect that the frankincense is the key element. 

An awakened Kundalini is, of course, bound to enhance the effect of such aromas.  I think you simply have to experiment to see what works for you.

As for me, I realize that I have now (over the years) felt ecstasy from movement, music, art, earth energies, groups with harmonized energies (such as ashrams), special spiritual teachers and gurus, people who have evolved through doing a lot of spiritual work involving the energies, nature (especially sacred places), stroking the aura, moving my fingers or eyeballs lightly, chanting, saying mantras, breathing, bowing before my tongkha (Buddha), sacred poetry,  Whatever this is, it is indeed a blessing, and I still agree with the statement by the psychic that I have quoted before: "Kundalini is God moving through your body."

I also feel that universal Kundalini awakening is part of the current shift of consciousness, as part of the "evolution of consciousness."  I think all of us will exprience it sooner or later, perhaps as a gift of grace, perhaps as a result of spiritual practice, and we will know it either here in the flesh or later in the spirit.  I think that is what will save us during the coming "catastrophe." 



 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?