Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Adventures with Aromatherapy 




Yesterday I mentioned that recently when I moved my "Meditation Oil" scent in circles around my face and head, I felt delightful energies flow in the areas affected. Today, something different happened.

This time, I had an inner image to begin with, that told me (I thought) to hold the vial below my nose and be still. I did this and soon began to feel the energies stirring in the lower, rather than the upper, chakras. Now this reaction was a surprise to me, since I seldom feel energies of the lower chakras. But this response continued for some time, until I decided to see if I could move these energies upward through the chakras. And indeed, that is what happened, each one opening in delight up to my throat and third eye (I have almost never tried to move the energies in this way, rather letting the flow itself direct my attention toward the area of feeling.) True, the feelings grew ever softer as I progressed, but for me it was an unusual experience, especially to feel joy in the solar plexus, a chakra I almost never feel.

Again, this experience is a mystery to me. Perhaps many have had such responses with various essences for years, and I am just now catching up. But it is truly a moving and subtle and rapturous feeling when the subtle body opens in this way.

I was able to locate the Australian distributor on the internet. Here it is for anyone interested. I have no idea what shipping costs might be for a purchase, and also have no idea if others would have a reaction similar to mine. Somehow I feel that is not only the essence itself but the state of one's subtle body at the moment that determines the effect.

http://www.dynamohouse.com.au/shop2011 I believe it is 'Essential Oil Blend- Meditation" for that one is closest in description and also is a blend of 12 ingredients, as mine is.

Whatever it is, works for me like a magical potion.

You can also google the site under 'Meditation Oil"

The list price is $l8.95 (plus shipping, of course)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?