Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 09, 2012

A Philipine Healer 




A Philippine Healer

I have long wished I could experience a Philippine healer, about whom we have heard so much. Some are said to be able to thrust their hands inside the body to remove growths lurking there, an act that involves no risk or damage to the patient. Others are reported to achieve miracles of various kinds.

The person who set up the visit from Leoney, our healer, had himself had a malignant growth removed by such a healer several years ago and was eager to have another such experience (though he had no growths to be removed this time.) So--Leoney came to Colorado and for two days dispensed healing energies.

Our group contained some 14-20 people, and L. saw each one for about 10 minutes twice each day. The first session was intended to balance our energies, as a kind of preliminary process. I was a bit surprised not to feel anything special during either of the session of the first day, though I did notice how extremely hot her hands were--like fire, actually. The second day was different. In both my morning and afternoon sessions, I felt lovely soft bliss energies, more like what I often feel in my current practice when I am at home. Each time the sweet flowing energies made me long for "more," but the sessions were necessarily brief. During the final session, I had just reached "lift off" (feeling my own energies flow outward into the universe in bliss), when the session was over. I had not gone into the experience carrying any great health problems. Rather, I was attending partly out of curiosity and partly for a "tune up," especially with vision and hearing.

Leoney explained to our group that love itself was the major component of overall health and she herself exemplified that notion, for she was quite tender and loving. It was a joy to be her client. Unfortunately, she is moving back to the Philippines very soon to retire, so will no longer be doing workshops in this country.

At the end of each day, I felt an overall sense of well being, and a need for extra sleep. Today I felt extremely well and went out for lunch and a long walk by the creek, to allow things to "settle down" and integrate.

As far as I know, no "miracles" occurred, but people generally reported feeling healthier and more energized after their "treatments."

Because we had lots of time in between each individual session, we got to know each other rather well as we waited. I met many very interesting people--including other energy healers (for both humans and animals), a reader of the akashic records, someone who had been "abducted," someone who was apparently experiencing K. awakening, and those who were already in good shape but who wanted "more." I love folks of this kind--all unique and a bit "fringy,"--but when we are all together in this way, we know that we can safely reveal who we truly are without fear of judgment or condemnation.

Overall, it was different from what I might have expected, but still it was a valuable learning experience. Needless to say, I felt that K. itself was the underlying factor not only in the healing process but in the extraordinary experiences reported by others in the group.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?