Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 25, 2012




A few days ago, I described Peggy Wrenn's experience of having a stroke and then her "miraculous" rescue by seemingly divine intervention.  Indeed Peggy is making a remarkable recovery, with some speech problems (she is having therapy for this).  Then I received this wonderful poem, written with her characteristic enthusiasm for writing, and showing that once a poet, always a poet, no matter what!


Turtle
2012

words are poetry
my heart and mind
come clear and true

embrace the turtle
my slowness alchemy
myths ancients tell turtle

unites heaven and earth
personifies peacefulness
wisdom, longevity, good luck

left brain not words
right oneness perfect
love in feminine ancient

me steadfastness
inside shell my turtle
I love me whole world

in me High Priestess
Tarot whole picture scroll
both hands shows tells one word

alchemy

Bravo, Peggy.  You are an inspiration to us all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?