Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hacked! 

Someone has hacked my contact list, so you may be getting weird e-mails supposedly from me.  The one this morning claimed that I was stranded in London (I'm not) and asked you to send me a big sum of money (will accept all donations, however--just kidding.)
I guess this experience is the price of living in the cyber world of the 21st century.  Hope it does not affect anyone else!
I had my hearing checked today and discovered that I need a hearing aid--at rather enormous cost--it still seems strange to me that Medicare pays for all sorts of things including "male enhancement" or something of that sort, and won't pay for basic necessities such as being able to hear.  Oh, well, there are other things to worry about.
Let us enjoy our good times together and accept the joys that come our way!
Blessings to all,
Dorothy

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?