Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More on Hacking problem 



Now I have discovered that the "hacking" problem is more serious than I realized.  "They" wiped out my ability to send or receive e-mail, and also erased my contact list.  Thus I have no easy way to let folks know what is going on via a mass contact mailing.

So--nothing to do but set up another e-mail account and start over.  In the meantime, I am without any e-mail access, but hope to get the new one started soon.

I realized too late that I had recently answered a "Phishing" e-mail which threatened to close my yahoo account if I did not supply certain information.  I supplied that information and the result was that I lost my account.  I'll know better next time!

When I get my new e-mail set up, I'll post it on this blogsite for all to see.  In the meantime, apologies if you write to me and do not receive an answer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?